Our recruitment process has been carefully designed to give you lots of opportunities to get to know us, understand the role you’ve applied for, ask questions and experience our culture. After all, if we decide you’re the ideal person for the job then you’ll need to be confident we’re the right company for you!
The exact process will vary depending upon the position you’ve applied for, but it’s likely to include some or all of the following:
- You’ll have the opportunity to tell us about your skills, previous experience and career goals during a face-to-face interview with your Manager and a member of the HR Team
- We’ll take you on a tour of our lab and offices, where you’ll see the products being made and learn about our customers
- You’ll meet colleagues and see where you could potentially fit in
- You’ll be able to show us what you can do during a ‘hands-on’ practical exercise that’s closely linked to the role you’ve applied for
- You may be asked to complete a personality questionnaire, to give us further insight into you as a person, or other psychometric assessments
We invest this time because we want your move to CEWE to be the perfect move for you. When you arrive on day one, we’re confident you’ll be ready to excel because you’ll already have an understanding of what it’s like to be a part of our team.
To find out more about our recruitment process, click here.